Explore Indian dazzling lights, decorative candles and oil lamps as you make your way into the enchanting glow of The Dark Peacock at LABpark’s new Night Light Festival at Bandar Baru Sri Klebang, Ipoh on 2 – 6 November 2018 at 7pm – 11pm.
You can enjoy tasty local Indian food under the starry night while enjoying the Bhangra performances, traditional little superstars dance and live music to bring in the festival of lights all together.
Check out our upgraded containers:
* Smiles Lab – Emojification of thousands of dots – including more furniture to stamp and pink lights to enhance your radiant glow
* The Dark Peacock Lab – Huge neon glowing Peacock Kolam that’s sure to brighten up your Deepavali.
* Forever Festive Lab – Limitless colourful flower lamps to signify the victory of good over evil.
* Universe Lab – Dazzling universe of infinity lights and hopeful stars
* Live Lab – A stage of non stop entertainment for live music and performances that will make you shake your waist and clap your hands
* Din’s Food Lab – Satisfy your hunger with some De-Light-Ful food and a drink
Free event for all and it’s going to be thrilling five nights! #poweredbykintaproperties